AMINO POWER® Liquid 50 is an organic biostimulator containing more than 50% amino acids and peptides. Through quick absorbanceby leaves and transfer to the planttissues, AMINO POWER® Liquid 50 amino acidsact as natural biostimulants. They supportplant recovery during abiotic and bioticstress.
AMINO POWER® Liquid 50 is obtained by indulgent enzymatic hydrolysis of natural proteins. The production process guarantees the presence of essential amino acids and a high nitrogen content (> 9%), consisting only of amino acid nitrogen.
AMINO POWER® Liquid 50 has the advantage that it adheres very well to leaves because of its high viscosity, and it acts as an organic trace element chelator. Therefore it is widely used as a foliar fertilizer in combination with other water soluble fertilizers and in combination with almost all commercial plant protection agents to enhance their efficiency. As a result of increased photosynthesis and sugar production, AMINO POWER® Liquid 50 produces a qualitative and quantitative increase in plant growth.
AMINO POWER® Liquid 50 improves the uptake of micronutrient fertilizers (e.g. Fe, Zn, Mn, Cu) due to the activity of amino acids as natural chelators. The use as a foliar fertilizer supports the plant in better absorption of mineral fertilizers and nutrients naturally present in the soil.
AMINO POWER® Liquid 50 is also recommended as a soluble organic nitrogen fertilizer for fertigation (drip irrigation) and hydroponic watering systems. Recommended dilution rate for foliar application is 0.5- 0.7%, in the usual quantity of spray water.
- Increases crop yield and quality
- Supports plant resistance to stress
- Improves efficiency of plant protection treatments
- Improves soil buffering capacity
- Wetting/sticking adjuvant which enhances the efficacy of plant protection agents and fertilizers
- Soluble organic nitrogen source for fertigation and hydroponic watering systems
- Decreases the incidence of certain plant diseases
- Increases the efficiency of various pesticides, e.g. fungicides
- Natural organic fertilizer
- Supports the plant with needed amino acids and peptides and saves biological energy
DIRECTIONS FOR USE *
In all crops
5-7 L/ha in case of stress (salinity, dryness etc.) divided into several doses (2-3 L/ha)
Vegetables in greenhouses
7 L/ha in 2-3 application every 10-15 days, starting from planting
Horticultural fruit trees
5 L/ha in several applications (1-2 L/ha), every 10-15 days, starting from the pre-blooming stage
Open field vegetables
5 L/ha in 2-3 applications every 7-10 days after the first true leaf stage
Cereals, potatoes, legumes
6-8 L/ha divided into 3 applications every 15 days after the first true leaf stage
Ornamental plants and tree nursery, turf grass, landscaping (in general)
7 L/ha in 2-3 applications every 7-12 days starting from planting
* This recommendation may be varied according to the soil characteristics and local conditions